The first priority of our highly trained and motivated team is the welfare of our patients. We continuously strive to give the most advanced treatment possible. By constantly attending continuing education courses, we keep our office in the forefront of orthodontics.
Ken Brehnan, DMD, MS
Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
Has published numerous articles in National Dental and Engineering journals, such as The Journal of Dental Research. Has presented numerous research papers at national and international meetings, such as The International Association of Dental Research
Other Work Activities:
Was part of a Dental Delegations in 1990 which traveled to the then USSR. The delegation was instrumental in creating an official exchange of dental research and assistance to the USSR.
Appeared as a guest on an ABC TV show discussing adult orthodontics.
Family: Wife (Ilinka), and three children (Nicole, Alexander, and Stefan). Dr. Brehnan is very active in raising his children.
Non-work activities: Enjoys running, exercising, sailing and tennis.
Laurie Estes, DDS, MSD
- B.S. at University of California Davis
- DDS at University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- Orthodontic Internship and the University of Florida
- MSD and Orthodontic Residency completed at University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry
- She is currently working to complete her American Board of Orthodontics certification. This training goes above and beyond what is required of orthodontics and represents the highest level of commitment in orthodontics.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Berkeley Dental Society
- California Dental Association
- Tau Kappa Omega honor society
Dr. Estes is a Bay Area native and grew up in Walnut Creek. Dr. Estes knows firsthand how a beautiful smile and well balanced face can change a one’s self-esteem and confidence. Dr. Estes is very proud to be an orthodontist and to be able to make a positive change in the lives of her patients.
Dr. Estes married her husband, Stephen, in June 2015. When they are not working they enjoy spending time outdoors, hiking and backpacking. They also love trying new restaurants, cooking, and spending time with their family and friends.